BUSINESS ANALYST SALES FORCE EXCELLENCE – TRESPA GERMANY
Trespa International B.V. is a leading innovator in the field of architectural materials, recognized internationally as a premier developer of high quality panels for exterior cladding/decorative façades, and scientific surfaces. With unique insights into key market challenges, trends and demands, Trespa passionately delivers innovative aesthetically inspiring and high performance solutions for a wide range of needs. Ongoing innovations and a further professionalization of the market require an excellent sales approach based on factual understanding of market needs from an highly effective sales organization.
Leading innovator in the field of architectural materials
Trespa is founded in 1960 and has its headquarters in Weert, the Netherlands (approx. 80 km from Düsseldorf). Initially a local producer of chipboards, the company quickly turned to the high-pressure laminate (HPL) market. Its rich history, characterized by passion and hard work, have led the company to draw from experience and be at forefront of the market innovation and the creative design process.
Today, Trespa has around 200 million Euro revenue from sales in roughly 75 countries worldwide. Trespa is part of Broadview Holding, an industrial holding with 8 industrial companies in its portfolio among which Trespa’s sister company Arpa Industriale. Working together on R&D and marketing, Trespa International and Arpa industriale are combined the number 3 worldwide in the HPL business. Broadview is based in ‘s-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands and is in turn owned by HAL Investments, Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
Trespa has roughly 600 employees and a local presence in 8 markets. One of these markets is the German market for exterior cladding/decorative facades, which is covered by a local commercial team consisting of 15 sales professionals.
Trespa Germany: Sales Force Excellence
Sales force excellence means for Trespa that the commercial teams achieve repeatable commercial successes based on an factual understanding of customer needs and buying behavior, which is effectively translated into high performance sales execution.
To this end, market and customer information need to be gathered and translated into meaningful insights to adapt the sales approach to granular customer needs. Furthermore, sales behavior and performance need to be monitored and analyzed continuously in order to learn and develop a highly effective sales force.
To support this fact based sales approach, Trespa Germany is looking for a Business Analyst sales Force Excellence to support the commercial team.
Business Analyst sales Force Excellence
The business analyst supports the German sales team with facts and analysis in the following areas:
- Analysis of market information and customer feedback to sharpen customer segmentation and value proposition
- Territory and account analysis to size and allocate sales activities
- Customer and pipeline analysis to set sales targets and account planning
- Performance measurement to drive sales process improvement
The business analyst will work closely with the German sales team and various headquarter functions (finance, marketing, executive management) and work in close cooperation with the commercial excellence director at Broadview holding.
This role will be based at the headquarters in Weert, and will involve extensive travelling to work with the sales representatives who cover several regions in Germany from home offices.
- The ideal candidate for the function is German (native), with an analytical background and relevant experience in consulting or industry.
- He or she is looking for a career move to bring his/her analytical experience in practice in a commercial role in a international industrial business environment.
- He or she likes to combine analytical challenges with a hands-on, result oriented approach.
- He or she likes to learn from colleagues with a variety of different backgrounds (e.g, executive experience from multinational conglomerate, sales management in B2B, strategy consulting, etc).
Requirements in short
- Master degree in business, finance or engineering studies
- 2-5 years experience in analytical function in consulting or industry
- Germany native, professional English verbal and written
- Excellent communicator and listener
- Experience with project management
- Hands-on, result oriented approach: can get things done
The application process will consist of:
- CV selection
- Application interview
- Case interview
For further information
Annelies Walta (HR manager Trespa international), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org